Zucchini Pasta with Cannellini Beans, Hearts of Palm and Feta
- 1 can of La Cima Hearts of Palm Slices
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1-2 medium zucchinis converted into pasta
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill
- 1.5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of cannellini beans
- 2 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese
- Pepper to taste
In a large skillet (medium heat) put the olive oil and then the garlic. Cook for 30 seconds and then add zucchini pasta, dill, lemon juice, beans and Hearts of Palm.
Season with pepper and cook, tossing frequently, for about 3 minutes or until zucchini noodles reach your preference of doneness.
Top with feta and enjoy!