EASY RECIPES BY FLAVOR:
Passion Fruit Curd
4 fresh large whole eggs
2 egg yolkes
1 cup of sugar
8 Tbsp of butter
¼ tsp fine salt
In a 2 quart saucepan, combine passion fruit puree, sugar, eggs, and butter. Cook over medium-low heat until thick enough to hold marks from whisk, and first bubble appears on surface, about 6 minutes.
Vegan Mango Cupcakes
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
• ****4 tablespoons water, 2 teaspoon oil, 4 teaspoon baking powder combined (egg replacement of 2 eggs)
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup apple sauce (increase if batter is too thick)
• 1/4 cup oil (increase if batter is too thick)
• 1 1/4 cup Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
• 12-cup standard muffin tin or two 24-cup mini-muffin tins, cupcake liners
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl.
3. In another medium bowl, beat the oil, apple sauce and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy. While
beating, gradually pour in the vanilla and mango puree.
4. While mixing slowly, add half of the flour mixture, then the egg replacement mixture followed by the remaining flour
mixture; take care not to over mix the batter.
5. Baking time, 15 to 18 minutes for standard cupcakes or 10 to 12 minutes for minis.
Yellow Mandarin Blended
1 ½ oz Bacardi orange rum
¾ oz Peach schnapps
1 ¾ oz Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
1 full scoop of ice
Blend and serve.
Spicy Mango Habanero Wings
1 lb. chicken wings
¾ cup Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
½ cup hot sauce
Kosher salt & fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons of scallions, sliced, to garnish
Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
DirectionsPreheat a deep fryer to 350ºF. While heating, rinse and dry chicken wings off. Drop into the fryer and cook for 3-5 minutes until wings are floating and crispy with a golden-brown color.
Remove from fryer and drain then transfer to a bowl and season liberally with salt, pepper and a little cayenne pepper, if using.
In a heatproof bowl, add the mango puree and Tabanero Hot Sauce, place briefly over a burner to heat and combine the sauce then toss with the wings. Drain wings and plate. Reserve sauce and serve with the wings.
Garnish with the scallions and serve immediately!
Passion Fruit Cheesecake Mousse Parfait:
8 oz of cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup of sugar
1 cup of heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of lemon zest
1/4-1/2 Jungle Pulp Passion Fruit puree mix (depending on how much passion fruit flavor you want)
3/4 graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons of butter, melted
Melt butter in a microwave and combine it with the graham cracker crumbs. Mix well.
To make cheesecake mousse: In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to combine cream cheese, sugar and heavy until fluffy (about 2 minutes). Then add lemon zest and vanilla and combine it again with hand mixer for another minute or so.
Place a layer of graham cracker crumbs in a glass cup of your choice, then use a pastry bag to add a layer of the cheesecake mousse. Afterwards, add a few tablespoons of the Passion Fruit puree.
Add another layer of graham cracker crumbs, then cheesecake mousse, then passion fruit puree and top off with graham cracker crumbs.
You can eat immediately, but it tastes best if you let it cool in the fridge for about an hour or so beforehand.