- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strawberry puree
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of granulated sugar, and melted butter. Mix well until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and press it down firmly with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add 1 cup of granulated sugar, and continue to beat until fully combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, making sure to fully incorporate each egg before adding the next.
- Add in vanilla extract, flour, and heavy cream, and continue to beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add in the strawberry puree, and continue to beat until the mixture is fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust in the springform pan, and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake the cheesecake for 50-60 minutes or until the center is almost set. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Once the cheesecake has cooled, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and place it on a serving dish.
- Top the cheesecake with fresh sliced strawberries.
- Slice and serve the cheesecake chilled.