Hearts of Palm Potato Salad
- 3 whole Hearts of Palm bars
- 3 potatoes
- 1 apple
- ½ onion
- 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables: corn, carrot and peas
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice or red wine vinegar
- Mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste
- Dice the potatoes and boil them in water, as well as the frozen vegetables, then drain.
- Slice the hears of palm, dice the apples and chop the onions. Put them all together in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes and the mixed vegetables, as well as 1 cup of mayonnaise, lemon juice or red wine vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve cold.