Jungle Pulp Mango Butter
- 1 cup of Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
- 2 cups of fresh mango cut in 1” pieces
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
1) Combine ingredients in a heavy bottomed, medium sized pot.
2) Heat on medium until the mixture comes to a rolling simmer. Stir and reduce heat to low.
3) Cook the mangos until they have broken down and have a jam-like consistency. This will take up approximately 2+ plus hours. Stir often to assure mangos and puree do not burn or stick to the bottom of the pot.
4) Once the mixture has reached the desired, thickened consistency, remove from heat. Transfer to a glass bowl to cool. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Enjoy over toast, muffins, pancake, ice cream and even grilled meat.