Jungle Pulp Brownie / Cheesecake
- 240 grams of dark chocolate 70%
- 180 grams of butter
- 3 big eggs
- 160 grams of brown sugar
- 7.5 grams of vanilla extract
- 120 grams flour
- 100 grams Jungle Pulp BlackBerry Puree
- 100 grams of Jungle Pulp Strawberry Puree
- 225 grams of cold cream cheese
- 60 grams of white sugar
- 3 grams of vanilla extracts
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Melt the chocolate with some butter in the microwave and reserve it. Beat the eggs with brown sugar in another container. Mix and add the chocolate with the melted butter little by little, continuously mixing them.
- After it has all been mixed, add the sifted flour little by little and stir with a spatula. Then, pour it into a square 20 x 20 x 7 cm mold with waxed paper on the bottom and edges.
- For the cheesecake layer, beat the cream cheese for 2 minutes at medium speed to soften it slightly and make it creamier.
- Once that’s done, add the sugar and beat it for 1 more minute before adding the egg and vanilla.
- After combining everything (cream cheese + sugar + egg and vanilla), pour the brownie base into the mold and create a flat surface.
- After doing all that, add our Jungle Pulp BlackBerry Puree and Jungle Pulp Strawberry Puree all over the surface of the Cheesecake. Use a fine toothpick or the tip of a knife to spread some Jungle Pulp BlackBerry Puree and Jungle Pulp Strawberry Puree to create marbling
- Bake at 170°C for approximately 45 minutes.
- Let it cool to room temperature. Finally, remove it from the waxed paper mold, cut it, serve, and enjoy!