- 8 eggs
- 260 grams of sugar
- 300 grams of flour
- 90 grams of melted butter
- 400 grams Jungle Pulp Guava Puree
- 150 grams of water
- 15 grams sugar
- Red dye in gel or powder
- Additional sugar to add on the Roll
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a shallow 30 x 45 pan or line it with waxed paper.
- Place the eggs and sugar in the blender at medium speed until it doubles in size and creates a foam.
- Once the mixture doubles its size, we turn off the mixer, and in the same bowl, we add little by little the sifted flour mix with a rubber spatula in a circular shape so as not to remove air from the mixture.
- Once everything is integrated, add the melted butter, and mix gently to continue keeping the air out.
- Add the mixture to the previously greased tray, and distribute it throughout the mold so that there is an even cake. Bake for 8 or 12 min. We can insert a toothpick in the center. If it comes out dry, our cake is ready.
- Wait for our cake to be warm and unmold and place on waxed paper.
- Add the Jungle Pulp Guava Puree all over the cake. We wrap our roll with the waxed paper and refrigerate for 1 hour so that it is firm.
- In a bowl, we mix the water and the sugar for the coverage, and we take it to the microwave for 15 seconds until the sugar dissolves. We add red coloring in drops or powder until we have the red that you like the most. With a rubber brush, we paint our roll until everything is covered. Sprinkle the sugar over our roll. Cut and serve.