• 400 grams All-purpose wheat flour
• 20 grams normal white sugar
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 260 grams Unsalted butter, very cold, cut into small cubes.
• 30 milliliters Apple vinegar or cold rice
• 80 milliliters Ice water
• 500 grams Guava pulp
• Extra sugar
• 1 egg
1. In the mixer add flour, sugar, salt, and butter beat for approximately 50 seconds at low
speed. And add the cold water and vinegar.
2. We beat 15 seconds more, the dough should not be completely integrated, that is the
texture we are looking for, you still must see lumps.
3. We divide the dough into two, one larger than the other and with adhesive plastic we
refrigerate for 1 or 2 hours.
4. Once the dough was refrigerated, let the dough with more portions rest for 5 minutes at
room temperature to start stretching.
5. On a floured surface, stretch the dough approximately 6 millimeters thick and 30
centimeters in diameter. Grease a 20-centimeter-diameter tart pan and pour in the dough.
6. Add the filling.
7. Stretch the portion of reserved dough and cut strips of approximately 1 centimeter. We
place each strip creating a basket style or simply lines. We smooth the edges.
8. We varnish with the egg and add sugar on top.
9. Preheat the oven to 190c°. Bake at that temperature for 60 minutes, if the edges of the
foot brown very quickly, place an aluminum sheet on top until the foot is completely
10. Let cool before cutting. We serve with ice cream and enjoy the pie.