Gooey Mango Custard Cake Bars
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
¾ cup of melted butter
2 Tbsp sugar
Jungle Pulp Mango Filling:
8 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups of Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
½ cup all-purpose flour
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Line a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with parchment paper; be sure to leave at least 1 inch of paper over the handles of the dish. This will help with removing the baked cake from the dish.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a parchment paper lined 9” x 13” glass baking dish.
- Combine the eggs, sugar and Jungle Pulp Mango Puree. Whisk until smooth, and then dust in the flour a little at a time. Continue whisking until all of the flour has been incorporated into the liquid mixture.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for approximately 20 minutes until the top and edges turn a medium, golden brown.
- Let the dessert cool and using the parchment paper remove it from the dish to a cutting board. Cut into eight pieces. Decorate to your taste with whipped cream or powdered sugar.