- 6 oz (180ml) Beer
- 1oz (30ml) Tequila
- 1 oz (30ml) Lemon Concentrate
- 2oz (60ml) Strawberry Pulp
- Prep your serving glass: Run a lime wedge around the rim and dip the rim in coarse salt. Set the glass aside until ready to use.
- In a separate glass: Fill the glass with a few ice cubes, combine the tequila, Jungle Pulp Strawberry Puree, beer, and lime concentrate.
- Stir: Mix for about 10 seconds.
- Serve on the rocks: Add crushed ice to the rim glass and add the cocktail. Garnish with a lime wedge.