Stuffed Mango Cheeseburger
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped onion
- Chopped green peppers
- 1 tbsp Jungle Pulp Mango Pulp
- Garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Ground pepper Mozzarella balls
- Grated cheddar cheese Sautéed spinach
- Ground beef
- Brioche bun
- Lettuce and tomato to serve with a side of salsa
- Start with chopped tomato, onion and green peppers.
- Add 1 tbsp of Jungle Pulp Mango Pulp.
- Sprinkle in garlic powder, kosher salt, and ground pepper.
- Next, you will need mozzarella balls, grated cheddar cheese, and sautéed spinach. Set them to the side.
- Take your half the amount of ground beef for one burger, and mold it into a patty or used pre-cut patties.
- In the middle of ground beef, make a small circular indentation. Add all of the ingredients above to the center just the way you like it.
- Use the remaining ground beef and place it on top to seal in the ingredients.
- Cook the burger to your desired temperature, but enough for the middle to warm up and melt.
- Plate the burger on a brioche bun. Serve it with lettuce, tomato and a side of salsa.