Strawberry Milk Cake (Tres Leches)
4 grams of eggs
130 grams of sugar
150 grams of flour
5 grams of vanilla
45 grams of butter
250 grams of milk
300 grams of condensed milk
250 grams of evaporated milk
250 grams of milk cream
250 grams of Jungle Pulp Guava Puree
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Grease a mold.
- In the blender with a balloon whisk, incorporate the eggs sugar, and vanilla beat at high speed until the mixture is lifted, and create a foam add the flour little by little until it is integrated.
- Add the mixture into the pan and bake for 15 minutes until the cake is ready.
- In a pot add all the ingredients of the mixture and heat until all the ingredients dissolve.
- Add them to the cake to moisten. Let cool and decorate with Chantilly.
- Serve and enjoy.