Spinach fettuccine with Hearts of Palm, artichoke and onions
- ½ cup of Dulu hearts of palm, chopped
- 8 oz of sliced mushrooms
- 1 14 oz can of artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12 oz of whole wheat fettuccine, broken in half
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup of spinach, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- Mix all the ingredients -except spinach- in a large pot. Cover and bring to a boil. Once liquid begins to boil, reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Stir frequently so pasta doesn’t stick.
- Once the pasta has reached desired degree of doneness, add the spinach. Stir and serve hot.