Pita sandwich with chicken, Hearts of Palm and chimichurri dressing
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. and 1 tsp of red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp of kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp of red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp. and 1 tsp of extra-virgin olive oil
In a food processor or blender, mix parsley, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and the chili flakes.
With the motor running, slowly pour in the olive oil.
For the sandwich:
- 1 cup of roughly chopped cucumber
- 1 cup of La Cima Hearts of Palm sliced
- 1 cup of cooked and chopped chicken breast
- 2 whole wheat pitas, cut in half
In a bowl, stir together the cucumber, the hearts of palm and the chicken.
Stir in the dressing.
Scoop the mixture into the four pita halves. Enjoy!.