Passion Fruit Panna Cotta
- 360 ml of milk
- 100 grams of sugar
- 8 grams of unflavored gelatin (Hydrate in 50 ml of water)
- 240 grams of milk cream
- 10 grams of vanilla
Passion fruit sauce
- 250 grams of Jungle Pulp Passion Fruit Puree
- 1 passion fruit
- 7 grams of cornstarch
- 15 grams of sugar
- For the Panna Cotta, in a pot, add the milk and sugar. We take it to low heat to heat just to dissolve the sugar a little. Add the hydrated gelatin, and let it dissolve. Beat with a French or balloon whisk (do not let boil only heat).
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla and heavy cream and beat for 2 minutes.
- In small molds or ramekin, we pour our Panna Cotta and let cool for 6 hours to unmold.
- In a saucepan, we add the ingredients of the sauce. Mix, and over low heat, let our sauce reduce. Reserve cold once it is ready.
- After 6 hours, unmold our Panna Cotta, served with a little sauce, and decorate with mint leaves.