Passion Fruit Mousse Cake
- 190 grams Jungle Pulp Passion Fruit Puree
- 250 grams of cold heavy cream
- 590 grams of condensed milk
- Mini macaroon cookies
- Beat the heavy cream on medium speed until a creamy whipped cream is created.
- Add the condensed milk with our Jungle Pulp Passion Fruit Puree in a container. To gradually integrate your whipped cream in a circular movement, mix with a spatula.
- Once everything is integrated, portion it into circular silicone molds and preferably refrigerate overnight.
- To serve it, unmold our mousse and glue mini macaroon cookies while it's cold, and add more Jungle Pulp Passion Fruit Puree on top to decorate.
- Serve the mousse and enjoy.