Passion Fruit Cheesecake Mousse Parfait
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1/4-1/2 Jungle Pulp Passion Fruit puree mix (depending on how much passion fruit flavor you want)
- 3/4 graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of butter, melted
Melt butter in a microwave and combine it with the graham cracker crumbs. Mix well.
To make cheesecake mousse: In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to combine cream cheese, sugar and heavy until fluffy (about 2 minutes). Then add lemon zest and vanilla and combine it again with hand mixer for another minute or so.
Place a layer of graham cracker crumbs in a glass cup of your choice, then use a pastry bag to add a layer of the cheesecake mousse. Afterwards, add a few tablespoons of the Passion Fruit puree.
Add another layer of graham cracker crumbs, then cheesecake mousse, then passion fruit puree and top off with graham cracker crumbs.
You can eat immediately, but it tastes best if you let it cool in the fridge for about an hour or so beforehand.