Jungle Pulp BlackBerry Mousse
- 350 grams of Jungle Pulp BlackBerry Puree
- 400 grams of heavy cream
- 45 grams of icing sugar
- lemon juice (optional)
- 1 egg white
- 20 grams of icing sugar
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- Firstly, beat the heavy cream with 45 grams of icing sugar and a few drops of lemon juice. Beat it until it's firm, not hard. Then set it aside.
- Mix the egg white with 20 grams of icing sugar until the sugar is well integrated and there are no lumps.
- Put the sheets of gelatin in water to hydrate them.
- Add the Jungle Pulp BlackBerry Puree to our first mixture (cream + icing sugar + lemon juice). Little by little, mix it with a spatula. Then add the new mixture to the previously beaten egg whites.
- Heat the hydrated sheets of gelatin in a microwave for 10 seconds and add them to the mix. Stir everything until it is well mixed.
- You can split it into portions in individual silicone molds or serve it in glasses. You can also refrigerate it until it is creamy before you enjoy it.