Hearts of Palm Lobster Rolls
- 1 14 oz can of La Cima Hearts of Palm, very well chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of chopped celery
- 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons of your favorite seasoning
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (vegan)
- 2 bread rolls (6 inches each)
- Butter (vegan)
- Lemon wedges (to serve)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the safflower oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the La Cima Hearts of Palm and sauté 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool. Add the celery and peppers and mix well.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet (medium heat). Add the onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until translucent. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 more minute.
- Remove from the heat and add the onion mixture to the Hearts of Palm. Mix well, add your favorite seasoning, lemon juice and the vegan mayo.
- Toast the bread rolls that have butter inside and add the Hearts of Palm mixture between. Serve with wedges of lemon.