Hearts of Palm Lobster Rolls
1. In a medium pot poach the lobster in water for 8-10 mins. Remove from water and set aside untiul cool to the touch. Remove the shells, coarsely chop and chil.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of the safflower oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes. Add the celery, red bell peppers and garlic sauté for another 2-3 minutes and mix well. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl in the fridge to cool.
3. Dice the pickled hearts of palm and add to the lobster.
4. Mix well, add your favorite seasoning, lemon juice and the mayo.
5. Toast the bread rolls and add the lobster and Pickled Hearts of Palm mixture between. Sprinkle with chives and serve with wedges of lemon.