Guava Crepes Cake
- 2 ½ cups of milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups all purpose wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 200 grams of Guava Pulp
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 cups of cold heavy cream
- 100 grams Guava pulp to decorate
- In the blender add all the ingredients of the crepe mixture except the melted butter. Blend at medium speed for at least 1 minute to integrate everything. Add the melted butter and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Let's pour the mixture into a bowl and reserve in the cold for approximately one hour.
- After the time has elapsed, we heat a 28 cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat, previously greased and with a measure of 1/3 cup, add the mixture and pour into the frying pan, rotate a little in a circular motion to cover the entire base. Flip the crepe until golden and dry on both sides. Repeat the procedure with the rest of the mixture. And we cool.
- For the strawberry cream
- In the mixer add 3 cups of heavy cream and beat at high speed for 2 minutes and add little by little Guava pulp until you get a cream that forms peaks.
- To assemble the cake we base a crepe and add a thin layer of cream and repeat the procedure until creating a cake.
- Finished the steps we cut and serve. To decorate a little more Guava pulp and enjoy.