Cheesy Hearts of Palm Dip
1 14 oz can of Dulu Pickled Hearts of Palm Slices, drained and chopped
1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
3/4 cups of mayonnaise
1/4 cup of sour cream
3 tablespoons of minced green onions
1. Preheat your oven to 350°.
2. Spray a baking pan or plate with a no-stick cooking spray.
3. Mix the hearts of palm with mozzarella, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, sour cream and 2 tablespoons of green onions.
4. Put the mixture in the pan and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until it starts to bubble.
6. Place the remaining onions on top.