• 1 ½ cup peeled peaches, sliced
• 1 cup BlackBerry Pulp
• ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon of honey
• 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1 tablespoon pineapple chunks with juice use chunks in plain juice with no added
1. In a large bowl, mix peaches, BlackBerry Pulp, lemon juice and honey until fruit is
lightly coated with honey.
2. Pour the mixture into a blender. Add orange juice and pineapple juice. Blend until
3. Pour the mixture into a deep container with a lid and freeze until ready to serve. (This
will take approximately 5-6 hours.) Let the sorbet sit at room temperature for 5
minutes before serving. This will make the straw much easier to scoop up.