- 250 grams of graham cracker crushed
- 50 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of melted unsalted butter
- 31 grams of cream cheese
- 145 grams of heavy cream
- 114 grams of condensed milk
- 16 grams of gelatin
- 25 grams of water (lukewarm for the gelatin)
- 200 grams of Jungle Pulp Blackberry Puree
- 100 grams of blackberries
- 75 grams of sugar
- 5 grams of lemon juice
- To make the base of our cheesecake, in a container, mix the ground cookies, butter, and sugar, mix until integrated and our cookie is compact to form the base.
- In an 18 cm round springform pan, add the biscuit and press until the entire bottom of the pan is covered. Refrigerate.
- In another container mix, the cream cheese, the condensed milk, and the heavy cream, with the help of a whisk, we are going to integrate everything until undoing lumps.
- Hydrate the gelatin with warm water, mix and let stand for 1 minute. After the time, we heat it for a few seconds until it dissolves. Add a little of our filling mixture to temper it.
- Mix our gelatin with the rest of the mixture, integrate and pour into our mold, smooth the surface so that it is smooth, and refrigerate for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- To prepare our jelly, in a pot over low heat, we add sugar, blackberries, and lemon juice we mix and leave for approximately 6 min.
- Then we add our Jungle Pulp Blackberry Puree and leave for about 5 more minutes, always keeping the heat low so that our jelly does not reduce much. We reserve our jelly cold.
- After the time and our cheesecake is ready, we cut and serve with our jelly.