Kitchen and More
Mango & Coconut Shrimp Tacos
1 tsp of ground ginger
Fresh ground pepper (3 or 4 turns)
1 tbsp of kosher salt
½ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp all spice
Mix together in a bowl.
12 medium sized tail on raw shrimp (remove the tails)
Mix shrimp in with the rub until coated well.
2 tbsp coconut milk
¼ cup of Jungle Pulp Mango Pulp
Place 1 tbsp of olive oil in a pan and cook shrimp until translucent. Then add 2 tbsp of coconut milk and blend over low heat. Then add ¼ cup of mango pulp and blend until incorporated well. Just before removing from heat add several cilantro leaves. Mix in and remove from the heat.
Place in taco holder or plate the tortillas and start building the tacos.
Shrimp with a little of the sauce
Spicy Mango Habanero Wings
1 lb. chicken wings
¾ cup Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
½ cup hot sauce
Kosher salt & fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons of scallions, sliced, to garnish
Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
Preheat a deep fryer to 350ºF. While heating, rinse and dry chicken wings off. Drop into the fryer and cook for 3-5 minutes until wings are floating and crispy with a golden-brown color.
Remove from fryer and drain then transfer to a bowl and season liberally with salt, pepper and a little cayenne pepper, if using.
In a heatproof bowl, add the mango puree and Hot Sauce of your choosing, place briefly over a burner to heat and combine the sauce then toss with the wings. Drain wings and plate. Reserve sauce and serve with the wings.
Guava Chipotle Dressing
¼ cup of master dressing
2 tbsp mayonnaise
3 tbsp Jungle Pulp Guava Pulp
1 tbsp puree of chipotle
¼ tsp paprika
Mix all the ingredients together and then let set in the refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours.
Shelf Life: 7 days
Stuffed Mango Cheeseburger
- Chopped tomato
- Chopped onion
- Chopped green peppers
- 1 tbsp Jungle Pulp Mango Pulp
- Garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Ground pepper Mozzarella balls
- Grated cheddar cheese Sautéed spinach
- Ground beef
- Brioche bun
- Lettuce and tomato to serve with a side of salsa
- Start with chopped tomato, onion and green peppers.
- Add 1 tbsp of Jungle Pulp Mango Pulp.
- Sprinkle in garlic powder, kosher salt, and ground pepper.
- Next, you will need mozzarella balls, grated cheddar cheese, and sautéed spinach. Set them to the side.
- Take your half the amount of ground beef for one burger, and mold it into a patty or used pre-cut patties.
- In the middle of ground beef, make a small circular indentation. Add all of the ingredients above to the center just the way you like it.
- Use the remaining ground beef and place it on top to seal in the ingredients.
- Cook the burger to your desired temperature, but enough for the middle to warm up and melt.
- Plate the burger on a brioche bun. Serve it with lettuce, tomato and a side of salsa.