Kitchen and More
Spicy Mango Habanero Wings
1 lb. chicken wings
¾ cup Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
½ cup hot sauce
Kosher salt & fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons of scallions, sliced, to garnish
Cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
Preheat a deep fryer to 350ºF. While heating, rinse and dry chicken wings off. Drop into the fryer and cook for 3-5 minutes until wings are floating and crispy with a golden-brown color.
Remove from fryer and drain then transfer to a bowl and season liberally with salt, pepper and a little cayenne pepper, if using.
In a heatproof bowl, add the mango puree and Hot Sauce of your choosing, place briefly over a burner to heat and combine the sauce then toss with the wings. Drain wings and plate. Reserve sauce and serve with the wings.
Guava Chipotle Dressing
¼ cup of master dressing
2 tbsp mayonnaise
3 tbsp Jungle Pulp Guava Pulp
1 tbsp puree of chipotle
¼ tsp paprika
Mix all the ingredients together and then let set in the refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours.
Shelf Life: 7 days
Stuffed Mango Cheeseburger
Ingredients Chopped tomato Chopped onion Chopped green peppers 1 tbsp Jungle Pulp Mango Pulp Garlic powder Kosher salt Ground pepper Mozzarella balls Grated cheddar cheese Sautéed spinach Ground beef Brioche bun Lettuce and tomato to serve with a side of salsa Directions
- Start with chopped tomato, onion and green peppers.
- Add 1 tbsp of Jungle Pulp Mango Pulp.
- Sprinkle in garlic powder, kosher salt, and ground pepper.
- Next, you will need mozzarella balls, grated cheddar cheese, and sautéed spinach. Set them to the side.
- Take your half the amount of ground beef for one burger, and mold it into a patty or used pre-cut patties.
- In the middle of ground beef, make a small circular indentation. Add all of the ingredients above to the center just the way you like it.
- Use the remaining ground beef and place it on top to seal in the ingredients.
- Cook the burger to your desired temperature, but enough for the middle to warm up and melt.
- Plate the burger on a brioche bun. Serve it with lettuce, tomato and a side of salsa.