Jungle Pulp Mango Mousse
1 cup Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups heavy whipping cream
In a medium bowl stir in the Jungle Pulp Mango Puree and sweetened condensed milk and blend well.
In a chilled bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold 1/3 of the cream into the passion fruit mixture, then quickly fold in remaining cream until no streaks remain.
Portion into individual serving cups.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or best overnight. Garnish with diced mangos.
Passion Fruit Curd
- 4 fresh large whole eggs
- 2 egg yolkes
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup Jungle Pulp Passion Fruit Puree - jungle secret revealed!
- 8 Tbsp of butter
- ¼ tsp fine salt
In a 2 quart saucepan, combine passion fruit puree, sugar, eggs, and butter. Cook over medium-low heat until thick enough to hold marks from whisk, and first bubble appears on surface, about 6 minutes.
Gooey Mango Custard Cake Bars
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
¾ cup of melted butter
2 Tbsp sugar
Jungle Pulp Mango Filling:
8 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups of Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
½ cup all-purpose flour
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Line a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with parchment paper; be sure to leave at least 1 inch of paper over the handles of the dish. This will help with removing the baked cake from the dish.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a parchment paper lined 9” x 13” glass baking dish.
- Combine the eggs, sugar and Jungle Pulp Mango Puree. Whisk until smooth, and then dust in the flour a little at a time. Continue whisking until all of the flour has been incorporated into the liquid mixture.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake for approximately 20 minutes until the top and edges turn a medium, golden brown.
- Let the dessert cool and using the parchment paper remove it from the dish to a cutting board. Cut into eight pieces. Decorate to your taste with whipped cream or powdered sugar.
by Monique Korelishn
½ cup of Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup whole full fat milk
1 oz packet of unflavored gelatin (Knox Gelatin)
¼ cup of water
¼ cup pure cane sugar
½ tsp real vanilla extract
1) Heat ¼ cup of water in a small pot until it is at a slow simmer, add gelatin and stir until dissolved. As the gelatin dissolves and blooms it will become slightly thicker.
2) Add Jungle Pulp Mango Puree and heat again until it thickens to a syrupy consistency.
Panna Cotta Preparation:
1) In a 3-cup pot add heavy cream, milk and sugar, slowly whisk over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and it comes to a low rolling boil. Take off heat for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in gelatin and mango puree.
3) Stir well and pour onto serving bowls. Let cool for 30 mins the cover and place in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours
4) Serve with a garnish of fresh mango and 2 Tbsp of mango puree.
2 cups Jungle Pulp Guava Puree per 1 tbsp cornstarch
2 cups Jungle Pulp Mango Puree per 2 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp Jungle Pulp Passion Fruit Puree per 1 tsp cornstarch
2 cups Jungle Pulp Strawberry Puree per 2 tbsp cornstarch
Strawberry Cheesecake Filling for Tartlets
8 oz packaged cream cheese, softened
1 cup thickened Jungle Pulp Strawberry Puree
8 oz of whipped topping
Beat the cream cheese in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium until smooth.
Beat in thickened Jungle Pulp Strawberry Puree until well blended.
Fold in whipped topping.
Passion Fruit Cheesecake Mousse Parfait
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1/4-1/2 Jungle Pulp Passion Fruit puree mix (depending on how much passion fruit flavor you want)
- 3/4 graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of butter, melted
Melt butter in a microwave and combine it with the graham cracker crumbs. Mix well.
To make cheesecake mousse: In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to combine cream cheese, sugar and heavy until fluffy (about 2 minutes). Then add lemon zest and vanilla and combine it again with hand mixer for another minute or so.
Place a layer of graham cracker crumbs in a glass cup of your choice, then use a pastry bag to add a layer of the cheesecake mousse. Afterwards, add a few tablespoons of the Passion Fruit puree.
Add another layer of graham cracker crumbs, then cheesecake mousse, then passion fruit puree and top off with graham cracker crumbs.
You can eat immediately, but it tastes best if you let it cool in the fridge for about an hour or so beforehand.
By Monique Korelishn
Jungle Pulp Mango Butter
1 cup of Jungle Pulp Mango Puree
2 cups of fresh mango cut in 1” pieces
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Pinch of salt
1) Combine ingredients in a heavy bottomed, medium sized pot.
2) Heat on medium until the mixture comes to a rolling simmer. Stir and reduce heat to low.
3) Cook the mangos until they have broken down and have a jam-like consistency. This will take up approximately 2+ plus hours. Stir often to assure mangos and puree do not burn or stick to the bottom of the pot.
4) Once the mixture has reached the desired, thickened consistency, remove from heat. Transfer to a glass bowl to cool. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Enjoy over toast, muffins, pancake, ice cream and even grilled meat.
Strawberry Pound Cake
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus a bit extra for the pan
2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), plus a bit extra for the pan
1 cup sugar
½ cup strawberry puree
4 large eggs
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 6-cup (8 1/2-by-4 1/2-inch) loaf pan and set aside.
Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; add vanilla and salt. With mixer on low, gradually add flour, beating just until combined (do not over mix).
Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, about 1 hour (tent with aluminum foil if browning too quickly). Let cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack, and turn upright to cool completely.