Mango BBQ Ribs
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp cumin powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp brown sugar
½ cup< Jungle Pulp Mango Pulp
- Pre-heat your oven to 375 ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and whisk.
- Split the sauce equally in two separate bowls: bowl #1 is for baking and bowl #2 is for grilling.
- Cut notches in the ribs on both sides.
- Using your knife, make criss-crosses on the bone side.
- Use one large sheet of foil. Place a small rack on top the foil. Place the ribs on top the rack.
- Coat both sides with your sauce. Add 4 cups of water surrounding the ribs.
- Seal with tin foil and place it in the oven.
- Grab bowl #2 and add ¼ cup of your favorite barbecue sauce to it. Stir.
- Cook ribs through. Make sure they are soft and easy to bend. Next up, the grill.
- Remove your ribs from the oven, and use the sauce from bowl #2 to coat both sides of the ribs.
- Char the ribs on the grill.
- Plate the ribs on a plate, sprinkle a little cilantro on top and serve!